Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Commencement Address Harvard Commence...

Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Commencement Address Harvard Commence... Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg gave his address at Harvard's 366th Commencement on May 25, 2017 at Tercentenary Theatre. For more information


Roger: So... I described this in some detail in the book because it was a meeting unlike any I've ever been in, and I don't know how many people have ever had this experience of being one-on-one in a conference room that's set up like a living room. So we're in sort of comfy chairs, but we're no further apart than you and I are. And I described this thing to Mark, and he hasn't said anything yet. I mean, he's introduced himself, and that's it. There then ensues a silence that lasted almost five minutes. I challenge you to be one-on-one with somebody and have them pantomiming thinker poses for five minutes and you not be on the verge of screaming. I mean, at about the three-minute mark, my fingernails were implanted in the cushions of the side of the couch. And at the four-minute mark, I'm literally thinking, "I'm gonna scream if he doesn't say something."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment